If you asked me to describe this meal, I would say “It is like an orgasm in your mouth” that is how ridiculously yum this meal is!
Here’s what you need;
* 1 medium sized ripe avocado, pitted
* Juice and zest of half a lemon
* 2 – 3 garlic cloves, depending on taste
* Pinch of salt
* 1T basil
* 1T parsley
* 2T extra virgin olive oil
* 1/3 C walnuts, chopped and toasted
* Freshly ground pepper
* 2 zucchinis
* 1 carrot
Here’s what you do;
1. Using a mandolin slice the carrot and zucchini. Place in a pot of water and boil until soft.
2. Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing lemon juice (not the zest), garlic and olive oil in a food processor. Process until fairly smooth.
3. Add in the avocado, lemon zest, herbs, salt and pepper. Process until very smooth and creamy.
4. Toss the pasta in the sauce.
5. To serve, garnish with walnuts.
You know what the best thing about this dish is, it is incredibly indulgent, taste is amazing and it is super doper healthy for you!
Recipe inspired by: Crunch and Chew